2022 Book Lists / Stationery Items
Booklists for 2022 may now be ordered online from the Campion website.
- Orders close on the last day of term 4 – Friday, December 17, 2021.
- All orders received during the timeframe above will be delivered directly to the classroom, ready for the first day of term 1, 2022.
- Some products are listed as optional. These items are only required if replacements are required otherwise please retain those items from previous years.
For late orders or late enrolments:
- Any orders placed AFTER 17 December, 2021 will incur a delivery fee, to be delivered to your nominated address. The entire package must be brought to school on the first day of 2022.
All book lists need to be completed online, booklists will not be accepted through the front office.
2022 Curriculum Contributions
Curriculum Consumables (previously called Student Fees or Parent Payments) will be available towards the end of October or early November 2021
Compass Calendar of Events
To add the School’s Calendar of Events to your own Calendar, in the bottom right-hand corner click on the +GoogleCalendar
Notices & Forms
- Sporting Events - Physical Vibe
- Camps and Excursions
- i sea i care Program
- Specific Classroom/Activity/Program
- School Community Council/Other
|Homework/Home Learning||Remote Learning (COVID)|
|Middle School Home Learning||COVID Lockdown Information – 27052021|
|Learning From Home – 27052021|
|7 Day Circuit Breaker – Essential Workers 27052021|
|Remote Learning Absences- Flowchart|
Policies & Guidelines
- All Victorian government schools are under the jurisdiction of DET policies and guidelines. For reference to all DET policies, please visit DET’s Policy and Advisory Library (PAL)
- Policies ratified by CSPS School Council are those localised to meet school needs.
- The year (e.g. 2020) after the policy title indicates the year of endorsement.
Wellbeing & Welfare Policies
Child Safe Policies
Parents & Friends Association (PFA)
Outside School Hours Care (2021 only)
Camp Australia – Guiding Children’s Growth
We are proud to partner with Camp Australia to provide our Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) program.
Camp Australia programs are centred on child enrichment, while ensuring a reliable, engaging and hassle-free OSHC service at our school. Their engaged educators foster a safe, inclusive environment where children can relax, have fun and grow.
Your OSHC – OSHC that inspires
Your OSHC is Camp Australia’s before school, after school and pupil free day program, tailored to the likes and interests of each child in service. Camp Australia’s educators design enriching experiences to inspire your children’s confidence, independence and imagination. In any one week, they could be participating in science experiments, active play, creative expression and more - they believe in learning through experience so that each child can grow.
Outside School Hours Care for 2022
Our school has partnered with an independent provider TheirCare to provide Before and After School Care services to our school community.
The program services the children in the school from 6:30am in the morning until 8.50am and operates from 3:30pm each day until 6:30pm. Families wishing to use this service can visit the TheirCare website: http://theircare.com.au/.
Families are also eligible for a Government rebate which reduces the cost per session. Further information can also be obtained by contacting the school or ringing TheirCare on: 1300 072 410.
TheirCare provides a stimulating and safe environment for all children and an environment where children from and enjoy their time in their program. During sessions children develop life skills, friendships, confidence and creativity through play.
PSW is our preferred supplier of school uniforms.
Where to find PSW:
Hampton Park Store
Unit 1, 9-11 South Link,
Dandenong South, VIC 3175
(Enter the car park off South Link)
Regular Trading Hours
Tue-Fri 9am – 5pm
Order online at www.psw.com.au
Available Term 4 2021