2022 Curriculum Contributions
In the past Parent Payments and contributions have enabled us to provide additional resources and programs to the school community and our students. Government funding does not provide the level of funding required to continue to resource some of these programs.
The funding received from Curriculum Contributions enables us to ensure all students have access to high quality Mathematics and Literacy resources. We have invested money into resourcing these areas so that students can access the necessary equipment and tools to support their learning. As well as providing up to date and engaging resources for our Specialist Programs which have included programs and equipment for Environmental Studies, Visual & Performing Arts and Health & Physical Education.
The Curriculum Contributions have enabled us to access digital learning apps to support Literacy and Numeracy, These funds have also supported the school in purchasing and maintaining devices like Chromebooks, iPads and laptops for use in the classroom by all students.
- Read the following notice
- Select all year levels that apply to you in 2022 below. Please note that the total amount varies for each year level.
- Complete FULL payment via QKR by 3pm on Friday, 10 December, 2021.
- Contact the office via the registration form by 3pm on Wednesday, 1 December for installments (and/or to apply credit) so that the school can order items needed for your child’s learning next year. Registration link https://bit.ly/CSPS_paymentplans2022
2022 Book Lists / Stationery Items
Booklists for 2022 may now be ordered online from the Campion website.
- Orders close on the last day of term 4 – Friday, December 17, 2021.
- All orders received during the timeframe above will be delivered directly to the classroom, ready for the first day of term 1, 2022.
- Some products are listed as optional. These items are only required if replacements are required otherwise please retain those items from previous years.
For late orders or late enrolments:
- Any orders placed AFTER Friday, 17 December, 2021 will incur a delivery fee, to be delivered to your nominated address. The entire package must be brought to school on the first day of 2022.
All book lists need to be completed online, booklists will not be accepted through the front office.
Compass Calendar of Events
To add the School’s Calendar of Events to your own Calendar, in the bottom right-hand corner click on the +GoogleCalendar
Notices & Forms
- Events - Whole School
- Specific Classroom/Activity/Program
- Sporting Events - Physical Vibe
- Camps and Excursions
- i sea i care Program
- School Community Council/Other
Click on the image to view in full screen.
Bell and Break Times
Period 1: 9.00am – 9.50am
Period 2: 9.50am -10.40am
Break 1: 10.40am-11.25am
Period 3: 11.25am – 12.15pm
Period 4: 12.15pm – 1.05pm
Break 2: 1.05pm – 1.50pm
Period 5: 1.50pm – 2.40pm
Period 6: 2.40pm – 3.30pm
Policies & Guidelines
- All Victorian government schools are under the jurisdiction of DET policies and guidelines. For reference to all DET policies, please visit DET’s Policy and Advisory Library (PAL)
- Policies ratified by CSPS School Council are those localised to meet school needs.
- The year (e.g. 2022) after the policy title indicates the year of endorsement.
Wellbeing & Welfare Policies
Child Safe Policies
Parents & Friends Association (PFA)
Outside School Hours Care for 2022
Our school has partnered with an independent provider TheirCare to provide Before and After School Care services to our school community.
The program services the children in the school from 6:30am in the morning until 8.50am and operates from 3:30pm each day until 6:30pm. Families wishing to use this service can visit the TheirCare website: http://theircare.com.au/.
Families are also eligible for a Government rebate which reduces the cost per session. Further information can also be obtained by contacting the school or ringing TheirCare on: 1300 072 410.
TheirCare provides a stimulating and safe environment for all children and an environment where children from and enjoy their time in their program. During sessions children develop life skills, friendships, confidence and creativity through play.
PSW is our preferred supplier of school uniforms.