Virtual Tour Video
We are excited to share with you our Virtual Tour video, proudly created by our staff and students. We hope you enjoy it and welcome your enrolment enquiry.
A first glimpse of the proposed designs of the new school facility (Phase 1) are now available to the community. This facility features:
- Innovative STEAM spaces including kitchen, break out and outdoor learning spaces
- Indoor sensory rooms and outdoor courtyard
- New student bathrooms, including unisex and accessible bathrooms
- First Aid triage space, dedicated first aid room and accessible bathrooms
- Carbon neutral design, including extensive solar power capabilities (budget permitting)
- A welcoming reception and administration area, including offices, collaborative meeting and planning spaces and staff facilities.
This is part of the Capital Works Funding of $5,900,000 announced by the Victorian Government in the 2019-20 state budget.
Project EMPOWER will also include *:
- Resurfacing of the staff car park and kiss and go drive through
- Landscaping and fencing surrounding the new building
- The demolition of the original office/administration building (Block A), including the current STEAM rooms, and the current student toilets. This area will be landscaped as a playspace
- Upgrades to the HUB, including the Google Studio (budget permitting)
Construction is planned to begin in Term 4, 2020.
*Subject to change
Cranbourne South Primary School
Community Spirit • Partnerships to Success
Cranbourne South Primary School (CSPS) was opened in 1956 and is proud of over 60 years of educating generations of individuals. Through such a rich history, we pride ourselves in providing children with a learning environment which is happy, secure, challenging and encourages cooperation and responsibility.
Mission – Our school endeavours to empower teachers, students and community members to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and strengthen emotional, social and physical wellbeing.
Vision – To provide all students with an education they can be proud of by exhibiting confidence and creativity in this complex and ever changing world. To assist students in taking ownership of their learning; to grow into responsible, happy, resilient and socially fulfilled individuals.
- Positivity: I look on the bright side.
- Persistence: I am determined.
- Pride: I stand tall.
- Passion: I strive to achieve.