Starting school for the very first time is a very special milestone for both child and parent, at Cranbourne South Primary School we start accepting Prep enrolments in April for 2020. Children wanting to start Prep must be five years of age (or older) by the 30th of April in the year they start school. All enrolments to our school require an interview before enrolling. This helps to ensure that the correct enrolment form is completed and that the transition for you and your child is a smooth as possible. Please contact the school office on 9782 2999 to make an appointment.

Kindergartens and Day Care Centres

Our Local community has a variety of carers for our children. If your child attends one of our local Kindergartens or Day Care Centres you will be asked to start looking at schools for your child to attend by the end of Term 1.

Cranbourne South Primary School works with all the Kindergartens and Day Care Centres to ensure a smooth transition for you and your child to Primary School. Transition days are held in Term 4 for your child as well as Parent Information Sessions.

What if my child does not attend Kindergarten or Day Care

This is fine as this is a choice that as a parent you and your family have made. For this reason information will be updated on the website, and once you have enrolled at Cranbourne South Primary School you will receive information in the mail.

Make an appointment today, call us on 9782 2999

Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au This website hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards. Students residing in the CSPS zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. The Department provides guidance through the school Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.  You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.