At the recent School Council meeting, the area of Home Learning continued to be discussed and as a result we are assembling a Home Learning Working Party of interested staff and parent representatives to:
- Meet twice a term (dates/times TBC).
- Provide research about the benefits and disadvantages of Home Learning.
- Compile and implement a CSPS survey to obtain community views on Home Learning.
- Table a Home Learning proposal at School Council and/or the Policy Sub Committee.
- Update and monitor the CSPS Home Learning Policy.
If you would like to join the Home Learning Working Party, can you please extend a brief email by Friday, 28 April to the email@example.com
(Attention: Monique Corcoran Home Learning Working Party Expression of Interest).